|Cata #:||Name of Product:||Price:|
|R-2000||ProFectinTM Intracellular Protein Delivery Reagent||$150|
|Product Name:||ProFectinTM Intracellular Protein Delivery Reagent|
|Manufacture:||LD Biopharma, Inc.|
ProFectin is a new generation of lipid-based protein delivery reagent optimized for recombinant protein intracellular delivery into mammalian cells to provide following advantages:
• High efficiency in many cell type and formats. At least 3 folds better than the Tat or 11 Arginine Tag mediated protein delivery.
• Lower toxicity than the leading brands PULSinTM, excellent efficiency for nuclei protein delivery.
• There is no need to remove protein-ProFectin complexes or change medium after transfection.
• The delivery complexes can be added directly to cells in culture medium, in the presence or absence of serum.
• Affordability: 0.1 ml of ProFectin can typically be used for 50 tests of one well using 1 µg recombinant protein (6 well plate cultures)
|Package Size:||100 µl / Vial|
|Composition:||ProFectinTM Solution: 100 µl, (sterile solution).|
|Storage:||Store at 4°C. Stable for 6 months from the date of shipment|
|Recombinant Protein Sequence:||Download Datasheet|